Discover Cambridge Magazine hits the Streets
Cambridge may not be the state’s biggest city, but it more than pulls its weight as a destination, with a wealth of gourmet restaurants, cool bars and hip music venues. (Oh, and one or two world class universities.) That means there are an awful lot of smart people hanging around, and often starting up some very cool companies.
Learn all about a few of them, as well as all the places you can eat, drink and sing your way to life as a happy Cantabridgian.
- Take that, New York: Cambridge joins the bagel wars
- How to dine like royalty
- Welcome to startup central
- Where to drink in Cambridge
- 21 venues in five questions
- What to see and where to go
- Where to work off that winter weight
- Achieve the impossible: find a home in Cambridge
- When vacations become vocations
Read it online: Discover Cambridge (Mar-15).