Who’s Ready for Some Football?
It’s official: The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl for a record ninth time, where they’ll face off against the Atlanta Falcons.
In celebration of the home team’s glory, Metro Boston and National Sports Editor Matt Burke will have tons of special sports coverage leading up to the big game.
- Tuesday, Jan. 24-Friday, Feb. 3: Patriots player posters & photos – a full page action shot of key Patriots players with a quarter page ad available at the bottom
- Friday, Feb. 3: Super Bowl preview including features on players, columns and score predictions
- Monday, Feb. 6: Patriots coverage on page 2 including a Super Bowl recap and reaction and a Super Bowl photo gallery in the Sports section
- Tuesday, Feb. 7(tentative): Special Patriots parade section with features, columns, photo galleries of the championship season and more
Featured content will include:
- Further proof that Tom Brady is the G.O.A.T.
- LeGarrette Blount’s unreal 2016 season
- The Patriots no-name defense going from average to great
- How the Pats are getting it done without Gronk
- Is Stephen Gostkowski’s slump over? And how will he perform under pressure in the Super Bowl?
- Patriots vs. Falcons: 3 Things to Watch For
- Danny Picard column on Pats, Super Bowl
Did you know?
- 1 in 10 metro boston readers attended a Patriots game in the past 12 months
- 73.9% watched a Pats game on TV in the past 12 months
- 1 in 3 readers are very interested in the NFL
- more than half of metro boston readers (53.9%) watched the Super Bowl last year
Source: Nielsen Scarborough Boston R2, Sept. 2014-Sept. 2016