Metro’s Digital Audience Continues to Grow
metro.us digital audience (february 2017)
Yet another record month for online traffic! In February 2017, metro had its largest digital audience ever, beating out the previous record holder of January 2017.
Digital traffic increased by 44% compared to last year. Metro.us delivers over 1.2 million users a month.
As metro’s readership keeps growing our digital audience is expanding too. February 2017 delivered a new record high for online traffic with 1.2 million monthly users. The increase digital audience is in part thanks to the wild super bowl on February 5 and metro’s great online coverage.
The numbers don’t lie: metro.us is a go-to digital destination for news, sports and entertainment.
In case you missed it
A sampling of the most viewed articles from February 2017
- What time will the Patriots – Falcons Super Bowl start, end, finish? by Matt Burke
- Show your bigly love with these Trump Valentine’s Day cards [NSFW] by Alexis Sachdev
- Person in custody in connection with grisly death of Queens jogger: NYPD by Kimberly M. Aquilina
- Expect Giants to be active in free agency by Kristian Dyer
- PHOTOS: Wing Bowl 2017 by Jennifer Logue
Congratulations to our staff writers Matt Burke, Alexis Sachdev, Kimberly Aquilina, Kristian Dyer and Jennifer Logue, whose stories had the most pageviews for the month!
- Users: 1,219,023
- Sessions: 1,466,454
- Pageviews: 3,521,168
- Average duration: 5:06
- Pages / session: 2.40
- Mobile: 61% | Desktop: 29% | Tablet: 10%
- Age 18-34: 42% | Age 35-54: 33%
Source: Google Analytics (Feb-17).