Another Record Breaking Month!
metro.us digital audience (august 2017)
August 2017 marks a new record for metro’s digital audience! 3 million users, up 237% year-over-year, stopped by metro.us throughout the month.
This beats out the previous record holder of Feb. 2017 to deliver the largest digital audience ever! The increase in traffic is in part thanks to the highly-anticipated Mayweather/McGregor fight on Aug. 26 and metro’s comprehensive coverage online.
The numbers don’t lie: metro.us is a go-to digital destination for news, sports and entertainment.
In case you missed it
A sampling of the most viewed articles from August 2017
- McGregor Mayweather fight free live stream link, streaming info by Matt Burke
- Fantasy football: The latest on injuries that could impact your draft by Evan Macy
- What is ‘Antifa,’ and what do they want? by Erin Tiernan
- George R. R. Martin’s agent claims he does not watch Game of Thrones by Svyatoslav Tarasenko
- What time does the Game of Thrones season 7 finale start? What channel is it on? by Linnea Zielinski
- Users: 3,086,071
- Sessions: 3,682,361
- Pageviews: 6,632,221
- Average duration: 4:37
- Pages / session: 1.80
- Mobile: 70% | Desktop: 25% | Tablet: 5%
- Age 18-34: 60% | Age 35-54: 30%
Source: Google Analytics (Aug-17).