Marley SpoonFood & Beverage
In the fast-growing and competitive New York market of the dinner-kit delivery business, Marley Spoon needed to:
- Increase brand awareness and make Marley Spoon stand out among its competitors.
- Entice customers to sign up for Marley Spoon’s food delivery service.
Metro US proposed a unique solution including:
- High frequency advertising (half page/quarter page ads in Boston, New York and Philadelphia)
- An editorial partnership featuring Marley Spoon’s recipes in print and online
Part of the innovation was also the pricing model based on Cost per Acquisition and utilizing remnant print inventory.
The campaign delivered:
- 2 million net reach among Adults 18+
- 2 million impressions
- 70 GRP
Source: Nielsen Scarborough 2014-15 R1