Metro’s Fall Arts Preview
metro’s seasonal special section featuring dance, performing arts, music and more will be published on Sept. 16.
This is the perfect opportunity to reach out to metro readers and promote your upcoming performances and exhibits.
Featured coverage includes:
- art shows
- museum exhibits
- exhibition schedules
- events you don’t want to miss
- highly anticipated performances
Plus calendar listings: theater, dance, visual arts, museums and cultural events.
Reservation deadline: Sept. 9
Publication date: Sept. 16
Align your marketing message and be a part of our fall arts preview coverage today!
Did you know?
- Metro New York readers are 52% more likely to attend dance or ballet performances than the average New Yorker.
- 1 in 4 Metro readers in Boston attend a live theater event at least one time per year.
- Metro Philadelphia readers are 48% more likely to visit art museums than the average Philadelphian.
Source: Nielsen Scarborough 2014-15, adults 18+